Facts and Figures:
Did you know....
- Out of a total world population of 6,574,666,417, there are currently 1,093,529,692 Internet users worldwide. (http://www.internetworldstats.com)
- Global online sales predicted to grow from $81 Billion in 2005 to $144 Billion in 2010 (Jupiter Research)
- There has been an increase of 202.9 % in Internet usage worldwide from 2000 - 2007. (www.internetworldstats.com)
- There are currently more than 30 million daily Internet users in 245 countries worldwide. (www.websidestory.com)
- The average time (worldwide) spent online as of November, 2006 is 30 hours, 24 minute and 38 seconds. (www.nielsen-netratings.com)
- Total local online ad spending will hit $3.9 billion in 2005. This is a 46% increase over 2004 and more than twice the growth rate of overall Internet advertising. (US Statistics Only - www.iab.net)
- Online spending increased by 24% in 2006, topping 100 billion for the first time. For the last two months of the year, from November 1st to December 31st, spending increased by 26% over 2005, bringing in 24.6 billion dollars! (www.revenews.com)
To capitalize on this booming resource, here are some solutions we offer:
- Complete website design or redesign.
- Complete Search Engine Optimization solutions driving organic traffic to your site by achieving top search engine rankings.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Management and Paid Inclusion Services: Insuring you a high and smart return on your investment.
- Data Mining and Campaign/Consumer Analytics allowing you to make informed decisions based on relevant information increasing targeted traffic.
- Creative Consulting Services catching the eye of your potential consumers and bringing a conversion from potential consumers to actual consumers.